Any forest property, if managed properly, can serve as a source of wealth for its owner in the future!
We offer all types of forest management services throughout Latvia:
- Logging. Preparation of the felling site for harvesting, felling of trees, delimbing, cross-cutting and transportation;
- Forest regeneration. Soil preparation, planting and protection of crops, and stand tending;
- Creation of young growth. Tending a young growth correctly the result is obtained faster. The purpose of tending young growths is to create the preferred stand structure, the number of trees and to provide the trees with sufficient growing space. The trees grow qualitatively and are less suffering from diseases;
- Forest inventory. A valid forest inventory is one of the prerequisites for the planned felling of trees in the forest. Forest inventory data allows owners to understand what species and what number of trees grow in the forest;
- Creation of forest roads and tree counting and calipering;
- Restoration of borders and boundary markings with a mound;
- Document preparation for obtaining a certificate of felling.